Our honest and ethical approach with clients has served us well over the years. We educate our clients so that they don’t make the same mistakes as other sellers.
- Price your home too high and no one will come see it. Price it just right and you will get top dollar.
- While it is seldom worthwhile to completely renovate your home before selling it, doing some minor repairs and touchups can often lead to an increased profits. They will also help the home inspection go smoother.
- Another thing sellers have to take into consideration is the ease of scheduling appointments. The more people that view the home, the more offers the seller will likely receive.
- Staging is crucial. You want the home to feel spacious and bright.
- Do not sell your home based on the season. While certain seasons do produce more sales than others, buyers are ALWAYS searching for properties.
- Just like you should not overprice your home, you should not underprice it. As a seller, you want to make sure that you get paid as much as realistically feasible.
- Technology is a critical factor in sales. Whichever agent you chose to work with, make sure that they are aware of the latest innovations and will be using them to increase your property’s visibility on the market.
- Once the home is on the market, sellers have to be open to criticism. If people are constantly complaining about ugly closet doors, it may be in your best interest to paint or replace them.
- Lastly, you should never be afraid to communicate with your agent. They should be giving you periodic updates on how the selling process is going and what buyers think of your home.
All of these points essentially amount to one thing: choosing the right agent is very important! All of our agents are experienced and knowledgeable. If you are thinking of selling or buying, give us a call!