Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
502 Asbury Avenue Summer/winter, Asbury Park
SUMMER 2020- Enjoy this amazing fully restored 3 bedroom/1.5 bathroom furnished cottage. This house features 2 large decks for sunning, dining and relaxing, a fully equipped chef's kitchen, W/D, large walk in shower, vaulted ceilings, ample storage throughout, outdoor hot and cold-water shower and gas grill. Just 4 blocks to Asbury Park's beach and boardwalk. Three blocks to the lively downtown, great shops, art galleries, amazing restaurants and fun nightlife. You can get off the train, walk to your house, beach & downtown. JUNE-$6K/mo. JULY-$7K/mo. AUGUST-$8K/mo. SEPT-$6K/mo. FALL/WINTER rental: $2500/mo. Utilities, cable & wi-fi included. Pet friendly. A must see and great location!
- MLS® #21818475
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage960
- Square Footage960.00
- Year Built1935
- TypeResidential Rental
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCottage/Bungalow, Historic
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Gas Grill, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Screens, Stove, Window Treatments, Stove Hood
- ParkingOn Street
- WaterfrontOceanside/Beach Blk
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Deck
- Address502 Asbury Avenue Summer/winter
- AreaAsbury Park
- CityAsbury Park
- Zip Code07712
- Interior FeaturesDec Molding, Recessed Light, Sliding Door, Balcony, Wall Mirror
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Listing AgentSonja O'brien
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Signature Properties
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of April 7th, 2020 at 10:05pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.