Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
40 Innerhill Lane, Aberdeen
Visit this lovely cape, nestled on the side of the hill in the Ivyhill Park section of Strathmore. This home has plenty of room, four bedrooms , living room,EI Kitchen with a bonus room off the kitchen (can be converted back to a garage), plus a Great Room with a stone faced wood burning fire place. The Great Room Bay window looks out on to the new block patio. Back yard fenced in for a perfect place to sip your morning coffee. The quiet of country living is enjoyed on Innerhill and it can be yours. Don''t miss out on this opportunity. A one year Premium Home Warranty is included.
- MLS® #21844652
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,169
- Year Built1961
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Whole House Fan
- ParkingDriveway, Asphalt
- GaragesConverted, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Storm Door(s), Shed
- Lot DescriptionFenced Area
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, Planned Residential, Neighborhood
- Address40 Innerhill Lane
- Zip Code07747
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Bay/Bow Window, Skylight, Bonus Room
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Radiant, 2 Zoned Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryLloyd Road
- MiddleMatawan Avenue
- HighMatawan Reg
- Listing AgentDiane Kent
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors-holmdel
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of April 18th, 2019 at 2:20pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.