Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1115 1st Avenue, Asbury Park
Gorgeous, fully newly renovated 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath on Northwest side of hopping Asbury! Large front porch, beautiful hardwood floors, open layout, great kitchen with granite countertops and new cabinets and appliances. Half bath on first, barn door to basement, open staircase. Central AC, cool full bath upstairs. Awesome gas fireplace in Living Room. Large deck in back and wonderful tiled front porch. Full sized washer and dryer on second floor, vaulted ceiling in the master with 3 closets! Come see this fantastic reno!
- MLS® #21846396
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1920
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Screens, Washer, Freezer
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Open, Deck, Thermal Window
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1115 1st Avenue
- AreaAsbury Park
- SubdivisionNw Asbury Pk
- CityAsbury Park
- Zip Code07712
- Interior FeaturesRecessed Light, Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Dec Molding
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBarack Obama Elementary
- MiddleMartin Luther King Jr. Middle School
- HighAsbury Park
- Listing AgentKimberly Newsome
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Signature Properties
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of June 24th, 2019 at 11:20am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.