Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1111 Main Street, Asbury Park
Freestanding 4,300 SqFt building with 11 deeded parking spaces located in the heart of Asbury Park. Built in the 1930 of solid masonry construction and operated since as an environmentally friendly dry-cleaners. It's located between 2 newly constructed commercial buildings making this particular block one of the best on Main Street. The building has recently undergone renovations which includes new windows, doors and paved parking lot in addition to a completely new roof. Architectural drawings have been drawn for a subdivision of the building for perspective buyers who may have an interest in possible rental income. Truly must be seen to understand its truly bright future.
- MLS® #21847964
- Square Footage4,305
- Square Footage4305.00
- TypeCommercial / Industrial / Business
- Sub-TypeMixed Use
- StyleCards/Gift, Convenience, Deli, Dry Cleaner, Florist Shop, Restaurant, Retail, Office, Ice Cream Shop
- Parking Spaces11
- ParkingOn Street, Off Street, Open Lot, Paved, On Site
- RoofOther - See Remarks, Sloped
- Listing AgentSamuel J Boyd
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Signature Properties
- Address1111 Main Street
- AreaAsbury Park
- CityAsbury Park
- Zip Code07712
- HeatingOther - See Remarks
- CoolingOther - See Remarks
- # of Stories1
- ZoningRetail, Central Business, Commercial, Mixed, Multi-Use, Professional, Residential
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of June 24th, 2019 at 11:50am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.