Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
376 S Green Street, Tuckerton
Amazing water views! Unique one of a kind 17 acre waterfront lot with plans for a 3000 sq ft single family home plus detached garage/barn with apartment on the second floor. (rental income possible zoned as Marine Commercial) 535 ft of vinyl bulkhead with a sturdy 50 ft dock - bring your boats and water toys! Possible subdivision of waterfront lots right along Tuckerton Creek just east of the Seaport. Buyer responsible for due diligence. Electric is onsite and pilings are already in place. Located right in the heart of Tuckerton with privacy galore. 4 acres of wetlands mitigation with a meadow already cleared on one acre. A true wildlife refuge in your own backyard. This property is within the AE Flood Zone. The base flood elevation for this flood zone is 7.0 feet
- MLS® #21900694
- Square Footage0.00
- TypeLand / Lot
- StyleBusiness District, COM District, Residentlal District, Historic District
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBayfront, Bayside, Bayview, Bulkhead, Creek, Riparian Grants, Riparian Rights
- HighPinelands Regional
- Listing AgentMary Shannon Cooper
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors-middletown
- Address376 S Green Street
- SubdivisionGreater Tuckerton
- Zip Code08087
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Possible Wetlands, Riverview, Subdividable, Wooded, Multi-Lot Subdivision, Possible Subdivision, Wetland Fresh, Wetland Salt, Creek, Bulkhead, Beachfront, Bayfront
- ZoningCommercial, Mixed, Multi-Use, Residential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of June 24th, 2019 at 11:20am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.