Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Tip Seaman Drive, Tuckerton
You will fall in love with this charming home. The Foyer welcomes you into the Living and Dining room with cathedral beamed ceiling and a window seat too with gleaming hardwood floors. Kitchen overlooks the Dining Room and the Dinette. 3 of the 4 bedrooms are on the first floor with a split floor plan. The 2 car garage has a walk up attic for additional storage. The 4th Bedroom/Loft is upstairs and has its own Bath. The Roof Deck has fantastic views and there is a fenced yard which backs up to conservation for added privacy. Call your agent today.
- MLS® #21906419
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,064
- Year Built1988
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom, Contemporary
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Gas Cooking, Refrigerator, Compactor, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Screens, Timer Thermostat, Washer
- ParkingDriveway, Concrete, Oversized Drive
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Fence, Storm Door(s), Thermal Window, Solar Panels
- Lot DescriptionFenced Area, Wooded, Back to Woods, Oversized
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address401 Tip Seaman Drive
- SubdivisionGreater Tuckerton
- Zip Code08087
- Interior FeaturesSkylight, Wall Mirror, Bonus Room, Den
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- HighPinelands Regional
- Listing AgentKelly Gabriel
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Shore Properties
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of June 19th, 2019 at 2:50pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.