Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
730 Kings Highway E, Atlantic Highlands
The actual zip code is 07716. One of the nicest areas of Middletown. Beautiful, updated home nestled in the midst of horse farms & acreage. This 4 bdrm, 3 bath home has it all. Spacious rooms, Brazilian mahogany floors throughout on 1st & 2nd flrs. Eat-in kitchen with Wolf stove, sub-zero refrigerator, stainless appliances, granite countertops. Family room - open to kitchen - has vaulted ceilings & fireplace with French doors leading to Library. Formal dining room & formal living room with fireplace. 1st flr laundry & full bathroom. Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom - Jacuzzi tub, double sinks, large shower. 3 other bedrooms & 2nd flr bathroom with double sinks, tub & shower. Huge bonus room on 2nd flr. Full basement. Manicured fenced in yard, sprinkler system.
- MLS® #21907212
- Full Baths3
- TypeSingle Family
- StatusContinue to Show
- FeaturesDishwasher, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener, Outdoor Lighting
- ParkingDriveway, Double Wide Drive, Oversized Drive
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Oversized
- ExteriorVinyl, Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler Under, Fence, Palladium Window, Porch - Open, Storm Door(s), Storm Window
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Corner, Fenced Area, Treed Lots
- RoofShingled, Timberline
- Listing AgentPatricia J Turchyn
- Listing OfficeWoodward Realty Group
- Address730 Kings Highway E
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesBalcony, Center Hall, Dec Molding, French Doors, Recessed Light, Attic, Attic - Walk Up, Bay/Bow Window, Clerestories, Sliding Door, Wall Mirror
- HeatingForced Hot Air, 2 Zoned Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, 2 Zoned AC
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of September 20th, 2019 at 5:35am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.