Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 County Road, Aberdeen
NEW CONSTRUCTION on a large CORNER LOT- This 4 bedroom colonial w/wrap around Trex porch feature a modern interior with quartz countertops, SS appliances,SS tile backsplash, Brazilian hardwood floors on 1st floor, decorative molding thru out, family rm w/gas fireplace w/logs, garage w/tiled floor, double wide concrete driveway and full unfinished basement w/French drain and sump pump..2 zone heat & a/c.Situated in a quiet neighborhood minutes from route 35 and the GSP.
- MLS® #21908600
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,047
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Custom
- FeaturesDishwasher, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Screens, Self/Con Clean, Stove
- ParkingConcrete, Double Wide Drive, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Porch - Covered
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Listing AgentJesse Cotugno
- Listing OfficeRussell R Weber Realty Co
- Address135 County Road
- Zip Code07747
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Dec Molding, Recessed Light, Sliding Door
- HeatingForced Hot Air, 2 Zoned Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, 2 Zoned AC
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of April 8th, 2020 at 5:50pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.