Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Waverly Place, Aberdeen
CLOSE TO NYC TRANSPORTATION- Walk to bus! Do not miss out on this pristine 3 Bdrm, 2.5 bath Strathmore Colonial w/ over 1800 sq ft on a lovely cul de sac. Only development with underground utilities- no wires. Attention to detail and pride of ownership are apparent throughout. Gorgeous slate patios both in front and back, upgraded electric, Anderson Silver Line windows, crown molding, Large Master w/ WIC w/ built in Stack-On security safe, six panel doors, large shed with electric, natural gas line for outdoor grill, automatic garage door opener, recessed lighting and water purifiers are some of the upgrades you will enjoy in this beautiful home.
- MLS® #21910146
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,860
- Year Built1961
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Stove, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Purifier
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Shed
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Dead End Street
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address22 Waverly Place
- Zip Code07747
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, HWBB, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- HighMatawan Reg
- Listing AgentShannon Claudio
- Listing OfficeC21/ Thomson & Co.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of April 18th, 2019 at 2:20pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.