Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
601 Bangs Avenue 1101, Asbury Park
A rare find in the Eureka... Now is your opportunity to own a very spacious condo on the Penthouse Level in Asbury Park! Strikingly unique European design throughout with creative floor plan options offering a versatile use of space; ocean, lake and city views; situated in the heart of downtown Asbury Park with an on site assigned parking spot. This condo offers it all and is just a few blocks away from the train station. As an additional bonus, in the lobby area of the Eureka you will find the restaurant Pascal & Sabine that offers an elegant atmosphere for mixed drinks and French comfort food for you to enjoy with your friends & family just an elevator ride down from your unit! Still time to get in for the Summer!
- MLS® #21911355
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,124
- StyleEnd Unit, High Rise
- AmenitiesAssociation, Controlled Access, Professional Management, No Pool, Extra Storage
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Screens, Stove, Washer
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff Street, On Street, Assigned
- WaterfrontLake, Oceanview
- ExteriorStucco - Cement
- Exterior FeaturesControlled Access, Private Storage
- Lot DescriptionOther - See Remarks
- Listing AgentDeana Kreher
- Listing OfficeRe/max Gateway
- Address601 Bangs Avenue 1101
- AreaAsbury Park
- CityAsbury Park
- Zip Code07712
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Recessed Light, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of May 26th, 2019 at 5:05am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.