Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Nutmeg Road, Aberdeen
Open floor plan of 2332 sq ft, home, built in 1997. Whole house was recently freshly painted. Well sunlit from back of the house in the morning to front of the house in the afternoon - nice and cozy. This is great for commuters, the commuter bus is right outside the development and the Matawan train station is not far. The owner is leaving the green house for anyone loves to grow flowers and/or vegetables. The woods on the left side of the house present a colorful scenery in the Fall! Property size 80x120 goes beyond the fence in the back. 1-year home warranty is offered to buyer.
- MLS® #21911674
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,332
- Year Built1997
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- ParkingDouble Wide Drive, On Street, Paved Drv
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesOther - See Remarks, Outdoor Lighting, Patio, Storm Door(s)
- Lot DescriptionBorder Greenway, Fenced Area, Irregular Lot
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address22 Nutmeg Road
- SubdivisionSante Fe Junct
- Zip Code07747
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Ceilings - Beamed
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- MiddleMatawan Avenue
- HighMatawan Reg
- Listing AgentWeiming Wong
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty West Monmouth
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of April 18th, 2019 at 2:20pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.