Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28 Throckmorton Avenue, West Long Branch
DON'T MISS THE OPEN FLOOR PLAN EXPANDED RANCH LOCATED ACROSS THE STREET FROM FRANKLIN LAKE. Designed for those who prefer casual living, this well maintained home features a huge eat-in kitchen with a center island, abundant counter space and granite counter tops; an adjoining family room featuring a gas fireplace, a vaulted ceiling and French doors to the rear brick patio; a second floor master suite which includes a sitting room, two closets one of which is walk-in, a master bath featuring double sinks, a jetted tub, a shower stall, and a full laundry room; and a large backyard landscaped for privacy and with room for a pool. At the end of the day, sit on your front porch and relax as you look a Franklin Lake or go for a jog on the pathcircling the lake or just enjoy the view as you prepare dinner or from the terrace off the master suite. The three zone HW heat will keep you warm in the winter and the three zone AC will keep you cool in the summer. For those who might need a home for an extended family, two of the four bedrooms have their own bath. There is a lot to like at 28 Throckmorton Avenue. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE IT TODAY.
- MLS® #21913807
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,572
- Year Built1954
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Expanded Ranch
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Double Oven, Down Draft Range, Dryer, Fireplace Equipment, Garage Door Opener, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Refrigerator, Screens, Self/Con Clean, Wall Oven, Washer, Window Treatments, Blinds/Shades, Outdoor Lighting
- ParkingAsphalt, Driveway, On Street, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorCedar Shake
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Patio, Porch - Open, Thermal Window, Solar Panels
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Lake
- Address28 Throckmorton Avenue
- AreaWest Long Branch
- CityWest Long Branch
- Zip Code07764
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dec Molding, French Doors, Recessed Light, Skylight
- HeatingHWBB, Radiator, 3+ Zoned Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBetty McElmom
- MiddleFrank Antonides
- HighShore Reg
- Listing AgentRichard Nagel
- Listing OfficeRe/max Elite
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 24th, 2019 at 12:20am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.