Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
186 Van Brackle Road, Aberdeen
Opportunity Knocks!! Immaculate 3 BR, 2 Full Bath Ranch in the highly sought Strathmore section of Aberdeen. For NYC Commuters - minutes to Route 34 NYC Bus, or PNC Park n Ride NYC Bus, or Hazlet NJ Transit Train Station. Features include Hardwood floors, Open Floor Plan, popular White Kitchen w/ Stainless Appliances & Granite Counters w/ sliders to Paver Patio and Fenced backyard, Dining Room / Family Room w/ Brick Gas Fireplace, Three generous Sized Bedrooms including Master BR suite, Radiant Heating, Two Car Garage and convenient location to Route 34 shopping. The perfect Aberdeen choice for you, the Next Owner.
- MLS® #21914684
- Full Baths2
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- ParkingDouble Wide Drive, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Outdoor Lighting, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ZoningSingle Family, Professional
- Address186 Van Brackle Road
- Zip Code07747
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Recessed Light, Sliding Door
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- MiddleMatawan Avenue
- HighMatawan Reg
- Listing AgentJohn Natale
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty West Monmouth
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of April 18th, 2019 at 3:05pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.