Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Sailors Way, Middletown
The illustrious Navesink River's most prized waterfront estate is a gated compound of unrivaled luxury, situated atop a private 3.5-acre peninsula & granting over 300 panoramic feet of river frontage. Featuring 20,000SF of architectural excellence & sweeping Navesink River views from nearly every room, the opportunity has presented itself to own one of New Jersey's most prolific addresses, offered for the first time since construction (2002). The 5,000 square foot walk-out basement artfully crafted to replicate the streets of France provides a nonpareil entertainment capacity, complimented by a full theatre, pub, wine cellar, gym & spa. Bucolic vistas adorned with world-class landscape architecture roll down to the river's edge, leading to a scenic 150ft dock primed to anchor new vessels.Statuesque exterior blends full brick facade with slate roof, copper and limestone detail, and masonry masterpieces of terraces, balconies and porticos. You will find the finest, hand selected Mahogany floors, doors, millwork, and elegant detail throughout each level. Grand foyer introduces dual wrought iron staircase, 34ft ceilings and impeccable marble floors glistening beneath crystal chandeliers and intrinsic craftsmanship. Vaulted grand room offers panoramic Navesink River views, hand carved Venetian plaster barreled ceiling with cathedral style woodwork, hand cut Carrara marble fireplace and French doors. Banquet sized chef's kitchen comes suited with state-of-the-art appliances, custom cabinetry, granite counters and massive center island. Multiple levels of entertaining spaces include sophisticated library on 1st floor with attached sports parlor, poker room, and an entry staircase leading to an additional 5,000 sq ft finished walkout basement reinvented to replicate the streets of France, complete with theatre, wine cellar, pub, spa, locker rooms and kitchen. 2nd floor offers spaces of repose with 7 bedrooms, each boasting private bathrooms and walk-in closets with additional maids quarters with living room and kitchen. Spectacular master suite features sweeping river views, sitting area, elevator and stunning marble bathroom with walk-in shower and soaking tub. Exterior grounds have been designed and engineered with the finest resort living in mind. Multi-tiered marble and limestone terraces with staircases leading to pool area and patio with waterfall and attached spa all overlooking the most breathtaking water views. Enjoy each morning watching the sun rise over the grand Navesink River, home to picturesque wildlife and seasonal excitement of kayaks and sailboats cruising the horizon. The impeccably manicured grounds continue as they gently roll toward the newly constructed waterfront featuring walk-out pier with generous boat slip, boat lift, and floating dock. Minutes to all modes of NYC Transit including all Fast Ferry ports.
- MLS® #21920575
- Full Baths10
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage15,892
- Year Built2000
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum, Down Draft Range, Intercom, Security System
- ParkingCircular Drive, Driveway, Off Street, Oversized Drive, Pavers
- # of Garages4
- GaragesApt Above Garage, Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiparian Rights, Riverfront, Riverview, Rip Lease
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Heated, With Spa
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Outdoor Lighting, Patio, Storage, Swimming, Controlled Access, Hot Tub, Sprinkler Under, Storm Door(s), Terrace, Boat Lift, Dock, Jetski Dock, Pier Dock, Private Storage, Security System, Rec Area, BBQ, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Riparian Rts, Riverfront, Riverview
- Listing AgentChristopher Walsh
- Listing OfficeRe/max The Real Estate Leaders
- Address15 Sailors Way
- Zip Code07748
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Balcony, Bay/Bow Window, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Dec Molding, Den, Laundry Tub, Recessed Light, Ceilings - Beamed, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Fitness, French Doors, Hot Tub, Wet Bar, Security System, Housekeeper Qtrs, Bonus Room, Conservatory, Home Theater Equip, Elevator
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Radiant, 3+ Zoned Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces5
- # of Stories3
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of September 17th, 2019 at 4:20am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.