Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
501 Grand Avenue 403, Asbury Park
The beautifully restored Asbury Grand is perfectly located a short block to Cookman Avenue. A quick walk to great restaurants, bars stores and endless entertainment. This 4th floor unit with ocean and lake views features 9-foot ceilings, hardwood floors, exposed brick, and crown molding. Secure elevator building, assigned parking space within gated lot (a huge bonus in this fun city) 24 hour gym, washer/dryer in unit, and bike storage. Quiet building with downtown just beyond your doorstep and beaches a few blocks away all add up to the perfect year round or getaway spot.
- MLS® #21920608
- Full Baths1
- Year Built1930
- StyleHigh Rise, Upper Level
- AmenitiesControlled Access, Professional Management, Exercise Room
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom, Microwave, Window Treatments
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOn Street, Off Street, Assigned, Visitor
- WaterfrontLake, Oceanview
- Exterior FeaturesControlled Access
- Listing AgentLinda Judge Ferrogine
- Listing OfficeGloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate
- Address501 Grand Avenue 403
- AreaAsbury Park
- SubdivisionAsbury Grand
- CityAsbury Park
- Zip Code07712
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Handicap Eqp, Fitness, Elevator
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 18th, 2019 at 2:35pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.