Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1626 Rogers Court, Wall
REDUCED and move in ready. This customized Colonial boasts 4 bedroom, 2 full updated baths one with heated floor and a Air Massage Tub, family room gas fireplace. Updated Kitchen light and bright with cabinets galore and granite counter tops.Built in custom bookcases with gas fireplace in living room. Sun room features heat & air great for entertaining. French doors off kitchen to deck with electric awning and gazebo. Private over-sized lot. Two car garage.Close to all major highways and Jersey Shore Beaches.
- MLS® #21921016
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1980
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Custom
- FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Electric Cooking, Microwave, Self/Con Clean, Stove Hood
- ParkingDriveway, Double Wide Drive, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Oversized, Storage Above
- ExteriorVinyl, Aluminum, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Thermal Window, Fence, Gazebo, Porch - Enclosed, Storm Door(s), Shed
- Lot DescriptionFenced Area, Level, Back to Woods
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, Neighborhood
- Address1626 Rogers Court
- Zip Code07719
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dec Molding, French Doors, Sliding Door, Attic - Other, Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Built-Ins
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- MiddleWall Intermediate
- Listing AgentGail Pierce
- Listing OfficeGloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of September 20th, 2019 at 6:20am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.