Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
98 E Branch Road, Allentown
This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath custom built beauty is not to be missed! Enjoy panoramic pasture views from the GRAND Family Room, Breakfast area, or the multi-level rear deck. Light & bright interior & high end features through this 4202 sf home. Step into the 2-story foyer flowing into a vaulted ceiling family room and formal dining room. The kitchen features crisp white 42'' custom cabinets, newer high end appliances and a granite topped center island. HUGE Breakfast area with French doors leads to rear deck. A Cavernous Family Room addition features a focal point custom wet-bar & wall of windows. A spacious playroom (potential 5th bedroom), full bathroom, sunroom & laundry room complete the first floor. Upstairs the HUGE master suite has a sitting area, private balcony overlooking yardwalk-in closets and yet another laundry room. Three additional spacious bedrooms and full bathroom complete the 2nd floor. Outside is an entertainers delight with multi-level deck that wraps out the house....great place to relax at the end of the day and enjoy the sunsets. Concrete in-ground pool features expansive patio surround and natural stone waterfall with two cascade. This private oasis is the perfect respite!
- MLS® #21922705
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,202
- Year Built1998
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom, Mother/Daughter
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Screens, Stove, Stove Hood, Water Softener, Generator, Security System
- ParkingDouble Wide Drive, Driveway, On Street, Oversized Drive, Paved Drv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFenced, In Ground, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Fence, Outdoor Lighting, Sprinkler Under, Security System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Other - See Remarks
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address98 E Branch Road
- AreaUpper Freehold
- SubdivisionCream Ridge
- Zip Code08501
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Balcony, Bay/Bow Window, Bonus Room, Built-Ins, Den, French Doors, In-Law Suite, Recessed Light, Skylight, Sliding Door, Wall Mirror, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Center Hall, Dec Molding, Laundry Tub, Lead Glass Window, Wet Bar, Security System
- Heating3+ Zoned Heat
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryNewell Elementary
- Listing AgentBarbara Clausen
- Listing OfficeRe/max Homeland West
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of September 21st, 2019 at 7:05am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.