Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
331 Line Road, Aberdeen
So much potential in this 4 bedroom, 2-1/2 bathroom colonial with full basement located on almost 1 acre of land and surrounded by million dollar homes. Spacious Living Room offers recessed lights, crown molding, w/w carpet and bay windows, Dining Room with wood floors & crown molding.Eat-in Kitchen features stainless steel appliances. Amazing Great Room features a stone wall with fireplace, recessed lights, ceiling fans, neutral carpet and French doors leading to backyard.. Laundry Room and storage room completes the first floor. Master Bedroom suite with a WI, Master Bathroom 3 other spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom are also on the 2nd level. Full partial finished basement with lots of storage, sprinkler system, 2 zone heat & AC. This home has great bones - needs updating
- MLS® #21923226
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1977
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self/Con Clean, Stove, Washer
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Sprinkler Under
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- Listing AgentLinda Kimmel
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty West Monmouth
- Address331 Line Road
- Zip Code07747
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Bay/Bow Window, Recessed Light, French Doors
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of June 24th, 2019 at 11:50am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.