Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
230 Morris Boulevard, Toms River
FINISHED NEW CONSTRUCTION built by Local & Reputable Builders in sought after East Dover Section of Toms River (NOT in a FLOOD ZONE). Features include 4 Beds, 3 Full Baths, 1985 Square Feet, Hardwood Floors on 1st Floor, Custom Trim/Paint and Throughout, Large Open Floorplan, and 9 Ft Ceilings on 1st Floor. Kitchen includes Custom Cabinetry, Granite Counters, Large Center Island, & Stainless Steel Appliances. Master features HUGE Walk-in Closet and Attached Full Bath. Close to Shopping, Beaches, and Major Transportation.
- MLS® #21923589
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,985
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Screens, Stove
- ParkingDouble Wide Drive, Driveway, Asphalt
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Outdoor Lighting, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address230 Morris Boulevard
- AreaToms River Twp
- SubdivisionGilford Park
- CityToms River
- Zip Code08753
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Built-Ins, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Dec Molding, Recessed Light, Sliding Door
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWashington St
- MiddleTR Intr South
- HighToms River South
- Listing AgentAbram A Covella
- Listing OfficeRe/max Revolution
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of July 21st, 2019 at 7:35pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.