Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1471 Randolph Street, Toms River
Rare find, 3 bedroom ranch in convenient neighborhood. Full basement, Three year young roof, full basement, huge fenced in yard. Faux Paint in Family/ Dining room area looks like wallpaper but is not. Only part of the kitchen has some wallpaper and a top border. Kitchen updated in the last ten years. Beautiful Hardwood floors in the living room, dining room, and Bedrooms. Toms River HS East district. 5 miles to the Seaside Bridge, Home features family room, and formal dining room, six car black top driveway. ADT Alarm system installed..
- MLS® #21927011
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,368
- Year Built1968
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooking, Refrigerator, Security System, Stove, Attic Fan
- ParkingOn Street, Paved Drv, Other - See Remarks, Oversized Drive
- ExteriorOther - See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Outdoor Lighting, Patio, Porch - Open, Security System, Solar Panels, Storm Door(s), Thermal Window
- Lot DescriptionFenced Area, Level, Irregular Lot, Oversized
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1471 Randolph Street
- AreaToms River Twp
- SubdivisionDeer Hollow
- CityToms River
- Zip Code08753
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Security System, Attic - Pull Down Stairs
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Other - See Remarks
- CoolingCentral Air, Other - See Remarks
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCedar Grove
- MiddleTR Intr East
- HighToms River East
- Listing AgentGail J Garrett
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate Ltd.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of August 24th, 2019 at 4:05pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.