Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
350 Ocean Boulevard, Atlantic Highlands
Perched high in the Hills of Atlantic Highlands, you will view some of the most beautiful Panoramic settings in New Jersey. This scenic retreat offers a peaceful yet sophisticated atmosphere. Most rooms throughout this custom raised ranch capture the breathtaking views of both the Bay and Ocean. The home can lead toward many designer styles. The layout flows from one big and beautiful room to another, each offering possibilities of its own. The house is very private, close to the Ferry, pristine beaches, and NYC. Minutes away is First Avenue, home to an array of fine dining, shopping, and other entertainment. This home is quite a rare find.
- MLS® #21927702
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1975
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom, Raised Ranch, Reverse Living
- FeaturesCounter Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Screens, Stove, Track Lighting, Washer
- # of Garages2
- WaterfrontBayview, Oceanview
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Other - See Remarks, Outdoor Lighting, Security System, Thermal Window
- Address350 Ocean Boulevard
- AreaAtlantic Highlands
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAtl Highland
- MiddleHenry Hudson Reg
- HighHenry Hudson
- Listing AgentChristele Terranova-beam
- Listing OfficeBottone Realty Group Inc
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of September 20th, 2019 at 4:20pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.