Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
67 Dock Avenue, Waretown
BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!- YOU NEED THIS HOME!!----DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION!!!! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION--106' private pier with underground electric and water for your convenience- Your own private beachfront the full property width- 3 minutes to open bay--Old Barney in view from pier. 2 Bedroom (with possibility of 4) Upstairs can be 2 bedrooms and full bath finished with blueprints provided- Newly constructed - new appliances-granite counters- park like setting with open view of Barnegat Bay. Pilngs set for 24 x 24 garage in front of home, many builder upgrades. Enclosed Storage under house for boats, kayaks and all water toys. Flood insurance is minimal.
- MLS® #21928902
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,364
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesAttic Fan, Blinds/Shades, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Stove, Washer, Window Treatments
- ParkingAsphalt, Double Wide Drive, Driveway, Off Street, Oversized Drive, Stone/Gravel
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiparian Rights, Bayview, Creek
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Storm Window, Dock, Jetski Dock, Pier Dock, Private Storage, Rec Area
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Riparian Rts, Dead End Street, Creek
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, Neighborhood
- Address67 Dock Avenue
- SubdivisionSands Point
- Zip Code08758
- Interior FeaturesSliding Door
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- HighSouthern Reg
- Listing AgentPatricia Demarco
- Listing OfficeBay Coast Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of November 20th, 2019 at 3:50am EST (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.