Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1508 18th Avenue, Wall
This meticulously appointed shore colonial is set on an oversized lot in the desirable Old Mill Estates community. Recent renovations include the Eat-In Kitchen with its stunning quartz countertops & SS appliances as well as updates in each of the 3 Bathrooms. The open floor plan connects the Kitchen to the Family Room with its gas fireplace. Upstairs, you'll find the generously sized Master Suite with walk-in closet & 3 additional BRs. The finished basement will host the return of the college kids or serve as a home office! Outdoor entertaining is a breeze on the expansive deck with its electric awning, built-in hot tub and 2 outdoor TVs. This dream location is just minutes to the Spring Lake beach & Wall's well reputed schools. Commuters will enjoy quick access to the GSP, Rts 18 & 195.
- MLS® #21928907
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,227
- Year Built1993
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Shore Colonial
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Window Treatments, Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Hot Tub
- ParkingDouble Wide Drive, Driveway, Oversized Drive, Paved Drv
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Outdoor Lighting, Porch - Open, BBQ
- Lot DescriptionOversized
- Address1508 18th Avenue
- SubdivisionOld Mill Est
- Zip Code07719
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Dec Molding, Den, Laundry Tub, Sliding Door, Center Hall, Security System
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOld Mill
- MiddleWall Intermediate
- Listing AgentMichael Skea
- Listing OfficeWard Wight Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of September 20th, 2019 at 4:20pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.