Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
351 Navesink Avenue, Atlantic Highlands
Spectacular Center Hall Colonial in the sought after Navesink area where Middletown & Atlantic Highlands meet. Bordering Hartshorne Woods, a beautiful state park where visitors enjoy challenging trails & magnificent river views. From its rocking chair front porch, rich wood floors, decorative moldings, this home has it all! An arch accentuates the formal dining room while mahogany wood & coffered ceiling add luxurious personality to formal living room. The family room features a stone fireplace. Sprawling Center Island Kitchen. First floor guest bedroom with full bath. Upstairs master suite includes a balcony overlooking the private yard. The master bath has a separate shower, soaking tub & sitting room. A stone's throw to NY ferry, train, bus, beach, shops & more!
- MLS® #21929945
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,278
- Year Built1958
- TypeSingle Family
- ParkingDriveway, Pavers
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Patio, Fence, Balcony, Porch - Covered
- Lot DescriptionBack to Woods
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address351 Navesink Avenue
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesDec Molding, Sliding Door, Attic - Other, Built-Ins, Center Hall, French Doors, Recessed Light, Housekeeper Qtrs, Bonus Room
- HeatingForced Hot Air, 2 Zoned Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, 2 Zoned AC
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryNavasink Elementary
- HighMiddle South
- Listing AgentTheresa Kuyl
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty East Monmouth
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of November 19th, 2019 at 4:50am EST (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.