Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3b Dixon Court, Whiting
Welcome Home to this spacious Lexington model in a 55+ Community. Perfectly located on a quiet cul-de-sac with a very private wooded backyard. The roomy kitchen offers newer appliances, loads of cabinet space and a double pantry. Recent updates include front loading Washer/Dryer, Laminate Flooring and all Vinyl windows.. Both Bathrooms have newer vanities and toilets. Enjoy the outdoors with a screened in patio off of the kitchen. HOA fee includes Taxes, Lawn, Snow, Trash and Exterior Maintenance. Conveniently located 15 Minutes to the GSP, 30 to the beaches and 45 to Atlantic City. Cash only purchase.
- MLS® #21930016
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,558
- TypeAdult Community
- StyleAttached Duplex
- AmenitiesAssociation, Bocci, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Shuffleboard, No Pool
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Refrigerator, Stove, Stove Hood, Washer, Window Treatments
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorAluminum, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screened, Sprinkler Under
- Lot DescriptionBack to Woods, Cul-De-Sac
- ZoningPlanned Residential
- Address3b Dixon Court
- SubdivisionCrestwood 3
- Zip Code08759
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Sliding Door
- HeatingElectric BB
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- MiddleManchester TWP
- HighManchester Twnshp
- Listing AgentDebra Porter
- Listing OfficeC21/ Action Plus Rlty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 13th, 2019 at 11:20pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.