Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
335 Ocean Boulevard, Atlantic Highlands
Perched in the hills of Atlantic Highlands overlooking Manhattan and the Atlantic Ocean. This 4-bedroom cedar shake home offers wonderful living space for family and guests. Open floor plan taking advantage of the panoramic views. Spacious living room. Second and third floor family rooms. Third floor master suite. Oversized 2-car garage and spacious basement for storage. Beautiful gardens in this private setting. Priced under assessed value. Minutes from the high-speed ferry to NYC, the beaches of the Jersey Shore, and the charming downtown of Atlantic Highlands.
- MLS® #21931752
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,829
- Year Built1999
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesCompactor, Counter Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Screens, Self/Con Clean, Stove Hood, Wall Oven, Washer, Window Treatments, Timer Thermostat
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry
- WaterfrontOceanview, Bayview
- ExteriorCedar Shake
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Patio, Sprinkler Under
- Address335 Ocean Boulevard
- AreaAtlantic Highlands
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesBalcony, Built-Ins, Dec Molding, French Doors, Recessed Light, Skylight
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryAtl Highland
- MiddleHenry Hudson Reg
- HighHenry Hudson
- Listing AgentPhilip Rotchford
- Listing OfficeGloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of September 18th, 2019 at 8:05am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.