Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1863 Preakness Court, Wall
This spacious modern colonial shows style and comfort and is what this home is all about. Located only a short distance from the beach in Wall with highly-ranked schools, on a kid-friendly cul-de-sac with an L-shaped in-ground pool, it also has a large, beautifully landscaped fenced-in yard big enough for dogs to run and children to play. This home also offers hardwood floors throughout the home, custom kitchen with granite counter tops and top-grade cabinets and appliances, gorgeous light fixtures, hardwired security system as well as a speaker system compatible with Sonos throughout the home and on the patio, sprinkler system, and a wood-burning fireplace in the two-story family room with windows that show the moon on a clear night.First-floor office is next to a full bath that can also be used as a guest bedroom or in-law suite. Large master suite with a sitting room, new hardwood floors, and a custom-designed walk-in closet. Enjoy evening sunsets from the backyard on the terrace by the pool! 15 Minute bicycle ride to the beach.
- MLS® #21932029
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,414
- Year Built2004
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Security System, Stove, Wall Oven, Washer, Attic Fan, Stove Hood
- ParkingAsphalt, Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDirect Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFenced, Heated, Vinyl Lining, Pool Equipment
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Palladium Window, Patio, Sprinkler Under, Terrace, Thermal Window
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1863 Preakness Court
- SubdivisionPreakness @ Wall
- Zip Code07719
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Attic - Walk Up, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Center Hall, Dec Molding, French Doors, Recessed Light
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOld Mill
- MiddleWall Intermediate
- Listing AgentAntonio F Arcuri
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Ocean Living
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 14th, 2019 at 5:20pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.