Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Erie Road, Atlantic Highlands
Escape from the city in this custom home with an inviting open floor plan, floor to ceiling windows and panoramic views of Hartshorne Woods. Nestled in the Navesink section of Middletown, the home boasts a chef's kitchen with walk-in pantry, Jenn Air grill, and oversized refrigerator/freezer. Unwind in the master bedroom with spa-like en suite bath adorned with imported Italian tile and private deck. Added amenities - 2 custom brick hearth fireplaces, 3 zoned AC + heat, whole house generator, and thoughtful accents throughout. With its close proximity to beaches and the ferry, this home is ideal for the commuter or weekend retreat. Don't miss the virtual tour! (top right next to pictures tab)
- MLS® #21932799
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,259
- Year Built1968
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom, Contemporary, Raised Ranch
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System, Stove, Washer, Garbage Disposal
- ParkingOversized Drive
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Security System, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionBack to Woods, Wooded, Oversized
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address31 Erie Road
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesBonus Room, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Dec Molding, Recessed Light, Ceilings - Beamed, Skylight
- Heating3+ Zoned Heat, HWBB
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryNavasink Elementary
- HighMiddle South
- Listing AgentGary Thomson
- Listing OfficeC21/ Thomson & Co.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 17th, 2019 at 6:35pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.