Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2835 Allaire Road, Wall
Charming historic and updated farmhouse on nearly one acre of private tree-lined lot complete with saline pool with diving board and newer equipment, outdoor shower, fire pit, Large garage with fantastic upstairs space for crafts, office, studio etc., updated kitchen with granite counters, marble island, beautiful tiled backsplash, and stainless appliances, large deck, beautiful rocking chair front porch, large bedrooms, and hard wood floors throughout. The property sits in the sought after Old Mill School District. Low taxes. Great home for entertaining. Historic charm meets updated amenities in this must see property!
- MLS® #21933049
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1901
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House
- FeaturesDryer, Garage Door Opener, Gas Cooking, Ceiling Fan(s), Blinds/Shades
- ParkingDriveway, Asphalt
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Heated, Other - See Remarks, Oversized, Storage Above, Workshop
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Equipment, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Patio, Porch - Covered, Deck, Shed, Swimming
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Land Locked
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address2835 Allaire Road
- Zip Code07719
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Built-Ins, Dec Molding, Security System
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOld Mill
- MiddleWall Intermediate
- HighSt. Rose High
- Listing AgentMark Farrell
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res. Brokerage
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 14th, 2019 at 4:35pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.