Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
527 Petunia Lane N, Whiting
55+ COMMUNITY IN WHITING STATION.THIS VERY POPULAR VICTORIA MODEL IS IN OUTSTANDING LOCATION. VERY CLEAN.KITCHEN IS SUNNY AND BRIGHT WITH BOW WINDOWS IN FRONT.TWO BEDROOMS AND TWO FULL BATHS.DINING ROOM OVERLOOKS THE LIVING ROOM FOR GREAT ENTERTAINING.LIVING ROOM HAS A CATHEDRAL CEILING.YARD LOCATION GREAT FOR OUTDOOR USE.ACTIVE CLUBHOUSE WITH OUTDOOR POOL AND TENNIS COURT.BUS SERVICE ALSO INCLUDED IN YOUR MAINTENANCE FEE. GAS FURNACE & A/C.
- MLS® #21933061
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1989
- TypeAdult Community
- StyleDetached, Ranch
- AmenitiesAssociation, Clubhouse, Common Area, Community Room, Exercise Room, Tennis Court, Swimming
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Cooking, Garage Door Opener, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Treatments
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry
- ExteriorAluminum, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Patio, Sprinkler Under, Storm Door(s), Storm Window
- Lot DescriptionBack to Woods, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Oversized, Treed Lots, Wooded
- ZoningPlanned Residential
- Address527 Petunia Lane N
- SubdivisionWhiting Station
- Zip Code08759
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Bay/Bow Window
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- MiddleManchester TWP
- HighManchester Twnshp
- Listing AgentBonnie Fitzgerald
- Listing OfficeEra/ Byrne Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 14th, 2019 at 12:05am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.