Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
133 Owens Avenue, Atlantic Highlands
Over 3500 square foot New Construction close to NYC Ferry Service! Custom colonial home with 2 story family room is open to the kitchen in addition there is another family room or recreation area on the main level. First floor guest suite. Spacious master suite with walk-in closets. Balcony overlooking the great room from second floor landing. Attached 4 car garage and full basement. Inviting Rocking chair porch. Located on a private lane and backing up to Hartshorne Woods. This private home is situated on approximately a half acre lot.
- MLS® #21933113
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,588
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Custom
- FeaturesGas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Screens, Stove, Self/Con Clean, Timer Thermostat
- ParkingAsphalt, Paved Drv
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Porch - Covered
- Lot DescriptionBack to Woods, Dead End Street, Border Greenway
- Address133 Owens Avenue
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Balcony, Dec Molding, Laundry Tub, Recessed Light, Sliding Door
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryNavasink Elementary
- HighMiddle South
- Listing AgentGinger Paraboschi
- Listing OfficePreferred Properties Real Estate
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 24th, 2019 at 1:50am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.