Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 Farview Avenue, Atlantic Highlands
Coveted Navesink with award winning schools and one short mile to the Seastreak ferry. Bring your style to this spacious, classic, center hall colonial just waiting for you to call it home.Generous foyer with 2 closets welcomes you. Living room with hardwood floors and large ,lovely windows. Bright eat in kitchen opens to family room with tray ceiling, wood burning fireplace and sliders to quiet ,private yard. Master bedroom boasts a tray ceiling,generous walk in closet and Master Bath. High ceiling, full basement just waiting to be finished into a fabulous media room, game room, work out room or all 3!! This home offers tremendous value!!
- MLS® #21933875
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Stove, Washer, Window Treatments
- ParkingAsphalt, Double Wide Drive, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler Under, Thermal Window
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Address11 Farview Avenue
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Center Hall, Dec Molding, Recessed Light
- Heating2 Zoned Heat
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryNavasink Elementary
- HighMiddle South
- Listing AgentLinda Judge Ferrogine
- Listing OfficeGloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 24th, 2019 at 12:35am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.