Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1738 Belmar Boulevard, Wall
You (and your boat) have arrived...This custom, renovated gem has everything you desire. Enter into the foyer and see the perfect floor plan and flow - the sun filled living room, billiards room and kitchen - all totally open to the wall of sliders overlooking the Shark River. The gourmet entertainer's kitchen with 2 islands, 2 dishwashers, 6 burner stove, double oven, bar area, fabulous quartz counters and luxury cabinets is classic and modern. Guests in town? The 140 SF pantry with extra fridge accommodates any size gathering. So does 5 BRs and 4 full BAs. Have coffee on your private, Mstr BR balcony overlooking the river, and soak in the air jetted tub in your large, well appointed bath.Enjoy the manicured grounds with landscape lighting, paver walkways, deck, and the 125 foot dock with 30 foot floating dock - ready for your boat of any size. Heading out of town? Alarm system and cameras keep you safe. This 3,143 square foot house on 29,585 square foot property is perfectly suited for today's buyer.
- MLS® #21934247
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,143
- Year Built1908
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Counter Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Screens, Security System, Washer, Window Treatments, Stove Hood
- ParkingOff Street, Oversized Drive
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiparian Grants, Riverfront
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Dock, Outdoor Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Porch - Covered, Security System, Sprinkler Under, Storage
- Lot DescriptionBulkhead, Riverfront
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1738 Belmar Boulevard
- Zip Code07719
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Dec Molding, Recessed Light, Security System, Sliding Door, Wet Bar, Balcony, Bay/Bow Window, Lead Glass Window
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- MiddleWall Intermediate
- Listing AgentAileen Byrne-fahy
- Listing OfficeGloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of November 21st, 2019 at 9:35pm EST (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.