Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1860 New Bedford Road, Wall
ON ALBERTS POND....Relax, fish or boat from your own private beach or simply enjoy this beautiful custom 3/4 bedroom ranch set back and nestled on 1.35 acres. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, floor to ceiling fireplace in great room, newer appliances, lavish landscaping, amazing out door space with fire pit and private backyard make this the home you will want to come home to. The finished basement has a full bath and a private home office or a perfect set up for another bedroom. Don't delay...see it now!
- MLS® #21934366
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,878
- Year Built1987
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom, Ranch, Contemporary
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Gas Cooking, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Stove, Window Treatments, Wall Oven
- ParkingOversized Drive, Circular Drive, Stone/Gravel
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Oversized
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, T111, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Outdoor Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Thermal Window
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Pond
- Address1860 New Bedford Road
- Zip Code07719
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Dec Molding, Recessed Light, Skylight, Sliding Door
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOld Mill
- MiddleWall Intermediate
- Listing AgentLinda Dinapoli
- Listing OfficeGloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of November 19th, 2019 at 3:35pm EST (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.