Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
490 S Green Street, Tuckerton
Yes it is possible for you to purchase a custom 4200 sqft ''builders own'' home situated on a combined 4.16 acre lot (house on a .42 acre lot & lot is a 3.74 acre lot) right on the Tuckerton Creek. This purchase includes a 3.74 acre lot that already has full approvals plus building plans for another custom home. This is an extremely rare opportunity in Tuckerton Beach! This is a fantastic investment.....Build your family compound.
- MLS® #21937123
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom, Shore Colonial
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Garage Door Opener, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Screens, Self/Con Clean, Stove, Track Lighting
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized Drive, Stone/Gravel
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDirect Entry, Oversized
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Thermal Window, Storage
- Lot DescriptionOversized, Subdividable, Creek
- ZoningNeighborhood, Residential, Single Family
- Address490 S Green Street
- SubdivisionTuckerton Beach
- Zip Code08087
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Den, In-Law Suite, Recessed Light, Skylight, Sliding Door, Conservatory
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- HighPinelands Regional
- Listing AgentAaron P Collins
- Listing OfficeRe/max Premier
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of September 20th, 2019 at 5:05pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.