Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 King James Lane, Atlantic Highlands
COMMUTER'S DELIGHT! Fabulous Second Floor Annual Rental Offering Privacy and Lots Of Light In Convenient Rt. 36 Location at King James Court. Close to NYC Ferry, NYC Bus. Freshly Painted, Pergo Floors, Crown Mouldings, Terrace With Peaceful View. Close Proximity To Restaurants, Beaches, Hiking Trails, Theater, Atlantic Highlands Marina, Major Arteries. RENT INCLUDES HEAT, WATER, SEWER. Inground Pool, Storage Unit And On-Site Laundry. SMOKE AND PET-FREE ENVIRONMENT.
- MLS® #21937745
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1965
- TypeResidential Rental
- StyleUpper Level
- AmenitiesAssociation, Common Area, Common Laundry, Landscaping, Swimming Pool
- FeaturesDishwasher, Electric Cooking, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Screens, Stove, Window Treatments, AC Units
- ParkingAssigned, Off Street, Paved, Visitor
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommon, Fenced, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Storm Door(s), Thermal Window, Terrace, Private Storage
- Listing AgentMary Ann Szenzenstein
- Listing OfficeGloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate
- Address16 King James Lane
- AreaAtlantic Highlands
- SubdivisionKing James Crt
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesDec Molding, Balcony, Recessed Light, Sliding Door
- CoolingAC Units
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAtl Highland
- MiddleHenry Hudson Reg
- HighHenry Hudson
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 15th, 2019 at 10:05am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.