Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
242 Osborne Avenue, Bay Head
Bay Head - Spectacular Cape Cod style home is ideally situated w/in walking distance of Bay Head train station, the beach, & lovely downtown Bay Head. This well cared for home offers quintessential shore living with a tastefully decorated interior featuring a living room w/gas pot belly stove, formal dining room w/pass through to kitchen, laundry room, & a downstairs bedroom. The exterior offers a beautiful backyard patio area, storage shed, outdoor shower, plenty of off-street parking on stone driveway, & ample room for a pool. Recent renovations include new siding, roof, Andersen windows, exterior shutters, & tankless HWH.
- MLS® #21938604
- Full Baths2
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesCounter Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Window Treatments, Blinds/Shades, Outdoor Lighting
- ParkingOff Street, Stone/Gravel
- ExteriorCedar Shake
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Porch - Open, Sprinkler Under, Storm Door(s), Shed, Outbuilding
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Oversized
- RoofOther - See Remarks, Shingled
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address242 Osborne Avenue
- AreaBay Head
- SubdivisionBay Head
- CityBay Head
- Zip Code08742
- Interior FeaturesDec Molding, Recessed Light
- HeatingForced Hot Air, 2 Zoned Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, 2 Zoned AC
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBay Head
- HighPt. Pl. Beach
- Listing AgentJeffrey M Childers
- Listing OfficeChilders Sotheby's Intl Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of June 3rd, 2020 at 8:05pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.