Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Arlene Drive, West Long Branch
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! FOUR (4) LEVEL SPLIT SITUATED ON 150 X 150 SPRAWLING LOT IN WEST LONG BRANCH. EXPANDED OPEN FLOOR PLAN ON MAIN LEVEL, HARDWOOD FLOORS, EAT-IN KITCHEN WITH ADDITIONAL SUNROOM. 5 BEDROOMS,3 FULL BATHS, LIVING ROOM, FAMILY ROOM, FULL BASEMENT/PARTIAL FINISHED, IN-GROUND POOL, FENCED YARD, 2 CAR GARAGE WITH DOUBLE WIDE DRIVEWAY! QUIET STREET PERFECT FOR RAISING A FAMILY. CLOSE TO MAJOR HIGHWAYS, BEACHES, HOUSE OF WORSHIP, PARKS, SHOPPING AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!! THIS IS A MUST SEE HOUSE!!!!!
- MLS® #21938764
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1959
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Level
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Humidifier, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Screens, Stove, Timer Thermostat, Washer
- ParkingDouble Wide Drive, Paved Drv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Vinyl Lining
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Patio, Shed
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address10 Arlene Drive
- AreaWest Long Branch
- CityWest Long Branch
- Zip Code07764
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Bay/Bow Window, French Doors, Laundry Tub, Recessed Light, Sliding Door
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryBetty McElmom
- MiddleFrank Antonides
- Listing AgentGlenda J D'ambrisi
- Listing OfficeJamie Pavlis Real Estate, Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 17th, 2019 at 7:35pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.