Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
364 Dock Road, West Creek
A beautiful home on a beautiful location! Home is on two levels w/main part of house is on the sec flr. Boasting 2 bedrooms, a larger updated eat in kitchen/dining area & expansive living room w/endless views. The first flr can be a rec room or office set up. Laundry facility, full bath & storage rm are also included on the first flr. Home was upgraded with two separate electrical panels and a third for the shop. It also has two separate heating & cooling systems. Each floor has its own. This is a great opportunity to own a home and business on the water! Start up your own maintainable Marina. This well kept, upgraded property has 8 finger slips, a boat port, w/at least another 2-3 slips can be configured. The two level shop is income producing & is zoned for Marine Mechanic repairThe views are extensive w/marsh land & conservation area across Westecunk creek. This is truly a Boaters slice of heaven. Only 1 minute to the Bay & 15 minutes to Holgate Inlet, the opening to the Ocean. Tenant in shop has been there 4 years. Income producing property that can offset the already low taxes which were cut in half by current owner & township. Boat owners pay $1000/season to park their boats there. Over 200ft of bulkhead was replaced in 2015 & the dock areas have water hose bibs set every 20 ft, as well as 20 amp lines. The whole property was regraded & raised with 160 tons of stone when the owner first bought it. This is a unique opportunity to own your home on the water on a large parcel, & start a business or continue collecting rent with existing tenants and customers. This is a great deal for the right buyer!
- MLS® #21939929
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1950
- TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story, Contemporary, Raised Ranch
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- ParkingDouble Wide Drive, Oversized Drive, Stone/Gravel, Open Lot
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Oversized, Detached, Storage Above, Workshop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBulkhead, Creek
- Exterior FeaturesDock, Patio, Terrace, Jetski Dock, Pier Dock, Outbuilding
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Creek
- ZoningResidential, Commercial, Mixed, Multi-Use
- Address364 Dock Road
- SubdivisionWest Creek
- CityWest Creek
- Zip Code08092
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Bonus Room, Recessed Light, Sliding Door, Attic, Den
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEagleswood Twsp
- HighPinelands Regional
- Listing AgentAnamaria Delvalle
- Listing OfficeElite Team Realty, Llc
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 17th, 2019 at 7:05pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.