Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
136 Chestnut Avenue, Atlantic Highlands
FABULOUS RENOVATION! This home is just beautiful inside and out. From the beautiful flooring to the large windows and stunning interior spaces, this home is sure to please. Features: gorgeous gourmet kitchen with quartz counters and stainless appliances, modern gas fireplace, large great room, spacious dining and family rooms, two lovely full bathrooms, sunny master bedroom, second bedroom and upstairs loft area. The front and back yards are beautifully and professionally landscaped with flowing rock walls and flower beds that make the property feel park-like. Yard is deep and has a storage shed. Walk out of the family room onto a beautiful and spacious deck. Long driveway can accommodate 4 cars. Charming front porch, close to the town of AH, SeaStreak Ferry, beaches, bus depot and GSP.
- MLS® #21940591
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1926
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesDishwasher, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Screens, Stove
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, Paved Drv
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Outdoor Lighting, Porch - Open, Shed, Sprinkler Under
- Lot DescriptionBack to Woods
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address136 Chestnut Avenue
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Dec Molding, Recessed Light, Sliding Door, Attic - Other, Loft
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryNavasink Elementary
- HighMiddle South
- Listing AgentGina Farkouh
- Listing OfficeResources Real Estate
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of November 14th, 2019 at 4:36pm EST (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.