Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20a Ardmore Street, Whiting
IMMACULATE HOME ! SPACIOUS SHERBOURNE MODEL ...OPEN FLOOR PLAN WITH GORGEOUS GLEAMING HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGH ENTIRE HOME...BRIGHT AND AIRY ..TASTEFUL DECOR ..2 BEDROOMS..MASTER WITH 2 WALK-IN CLOSETS... LARGE LAUNDRY ROOM WITH BRAND NEW GE WASHER AND DRYER AND HALF BATH....STEP DOWN DEN THAT LEADS TO PEACEFUL, PRIVATE FENCED IN COVERED PATIO SURROUNDED WITH BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED SHRUBS, WITH A VIEW OF MATURE TREES IN COMPLETELY WOODED YARD.. TOTAL PRIVACY!! NEWER WINDOWS...NEW ROOF 1YR. OLD...CENTRAL AIR...THIS HOME IS TRULY IMMACULATE.. A MUST SEE!!!!!
- MLS® #21940825
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,220
- Year Built1981
- TypeAdult Community
- StyleAttached, Ranch
- AmenitiesAssociation, Clubhouse, Common Area
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Cooking, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Treatments
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Patio, Storm Door(s), Thermal Window, Other - See Remarks, Storm Window
- Lot DescriptionFenced Area, Wooded
- RoofShingled, Other - See Remarks
- ZoningPlanned Residential
- Address20a Ardmore Street
- SubdivisionCrestwood 6
- Zip Code08759
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Dec Molding, Den, Wall Mirror
- HeatingElectric BB
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- MiddleManchester TWP
- HighManchester Twnshp
- Listing AgentSheryl Morales
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Jersey Shore
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 18th, 2019 at 2:20pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.