Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
43 Grand Avenue, Atlantic Highlands
BRAND NEW CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING JUST INSTALLED! Your best home begins with a home that inspires you! This spacious three bedroom split level home is situated on corner lot in the heart of Atlantic Highlands, close to ferry service into New York, shopping and restaurants. Gorgeous hardwood floors, woodburning wood stove and large bay window complement the spacious living room. The family room on the first level has a sliding glass door leading to deck and patio area in the rear fenced yard. There is a large unfinished basement for all of your storage needs. All room sizes are approximate. Square footage has been taken from tax records.
- MLS® #21940887
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,586
- Year Built1967
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Level
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Attic Fan, Screens, Self/Con Clean, Wood Stove
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, On Street, Concrete
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Oversized
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Lighting, Rec Area, Sprinkler Under, Thermal Window, Storm Door(s), Shed
- Lot DescriptionFenced Area, Corner
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address43 Grand Avenue
- AreaAtlantic Highlands
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Attic - Other, Bay/Bow Window, Recessed Light, Sliding Door, Laundry Tub
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryAtl Highland
- HighHenry Hudson
- Listing AgentElaine Eadon
- Listing OfficeHeritage House Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of March 29th, 2020 at 7:50am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.