Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 E 17th Street, Barnegat Light
Coastal Haven-This nautical contemporary nestled in the maritime forest of Barnegat Light New Jersey offers captivating views from sunrise to sunset. Situated on this oceanside street so as to allow easy access to ocean, bay, markets, local shops, and watering holes. Designed with light in mind, you can enjoy this BL escape all four seasons. 4 bedrooms 2 baths, family room, elevator, garage, and 3 levels of decks including roof deck for stargazing.
- MLS® #21942993
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,260
- Year Built2012
- TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story, Contemporary
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Microwave, Screens, Self/Con Clean, Outdoor Lighting
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry
- WaterfrontOceanside/Beach Blk
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Fence, Patio, Porch - Covered, Outdoor Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Thermal Window
- Lot DescriptionOceanside, Ocean Block
- Listing AgentKristin Tarditi
- Listing OfficeJoy Luedtke Real Estate,llc
- Address10 E 17th Street
- AreaBarnegat Light
- SubdivisionBarnegat Light
- CityBarnegat Light
- Zip Code08006
- Interior FeaturesBalcony, Recessed Light, Sliding Door, Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Dec Molding, Bonus Room, Elevator
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of April 6th, 2020 at 9:50am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.