Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
131 Chestnut Avenue, Atlantic Highlands
Custom home built in 2006 with all the amenities Including two fireplaces, 2 Jacuzzi tubs in baths with12 rooms five bedrooms 2 1/2 baths in the Navesink area with Middletown taxes. Home is walking distance to town of Atlantic Highlands and ferry to New York also has large full finished basement 9 ft ceilings and teak floors throughout . 2900 square foot addition was added to a 1943 craftsman style cottage home combining charm of yesteryear with all the amenities Including brand new 2 zone central air, and an new 80 gallon water heater, all new faucets and new black stainless kitchen appliances. House sits high on a hill has mature landscaping and a 2 tiered paver patio and is very private as it is next to woods.
- MLS® #21944128
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,600
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesAttic Fan, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Screens, Washer, Window Treatments
- ParkingAsphalt, Driveway, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Covered, Porch - Open, Shed
- Lot DescriptionTreed Lots, Sloping
- RoofShingled, Sloping
- Listing AgentNadine Perlman
- Listing OfficeVri Homes
- Address131 Chestnut Avenue
- CityAtlantic Highlands
- Zip Code07716
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Dec Molding, French Doors, Attic - Walk Up, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Den
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air, Hot Water Coil
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of November 11th, 2019 at 2:20pm EST (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.