Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Tradewinds Avenue, Barnegat
Come view this 15 yr young Walter's Madison model located in Ocean Acres of Barnegat. Enter into this warm and cozy home through it's 2 story open foyer with open hall and balcony above. Enjoy hosting large parties in the adjoining living room and dining room area, as well as the kitchen that opens to the family room. All bedrooms are located upstairs with a large main bath, and a spacious spa like master bath. There is an unfinished basement that has rough plumbing for a future bathroom and additional entertaining area. In the warmer months, enjoy entertaining outside with friends and family on the 14X35 patio.
- MLS® #21946456
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,344
- Year Built2005
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Garage Door Opener, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Blinds/Shades
- ParkingDriveway, Asphalt
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Other - See Remarks, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Fence, Sprinkler Under
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address6 Tradewinds Avenue
- SubdivisionOcean Acres
- Zip Code08005
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Balcony, Sliding Door, Attic
- Heating2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- # of Stories2
- MiddleRuss Brackman
- Listing AgentAmanda Manco
- Listing OfficeC21/ Action Plus Rlty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of April 4th, 2020 at 12:20am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.