Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
323 Bay Shore Drive, Barnegat
Barnegat Bayfront! Owner will listen to highest and best reasonable offer!This perfect beachhouse sits directly on the beautiful Barnegat Bay! A rare find as it was built w a steel frame and concrete base as shown in the pictures making it ''Hurricane Proof''. (See pictures). This home offers panoramic views of the bay and lighthouse, 3 bedrooms, one on first floor, 2 on second as well as a third floor loft, 2 full baths, updated white kitchen w breakfast and coffee bars. Living room, dining room, newly painted interior, new roof, new deck, new maintenance free stoned landscape. Bulkhead is newer. 2zone central air and gas heat. Beautiful, well cared for home. Just bring your suitcase! Fully furnished! Owner may hold mortgage w 25% down.
- MLS® #22000173
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1996
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Screens, Self/Con Clean, Stove, Washer, Window Treatments, Blinds/Shades
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Thermal Window, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Bayfront
- Listing AgentTheresa Levi
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Home Connection Realty
- Address323 Bay Shore Drive
- SubdivisionPebble Beach
- Zip Code08005
- Interior FeaturesBalcony, Loft, Sliding Door, Spiral Stairs
- HeatingForced Hot Air, 2 Zoned Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, 2 Zoned AC
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCecil Collins
- MiddleRuss Brackman
- HighBarnegat High
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of April 4th, 2020 at 1:50am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.