Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
85 Cedar Run Road, Bayville
The home has four bedrooms, including one on the first level with a full bathroom. The home is bright and spacious with lots of storage, central air, exotic granite counter tops, jetted tub, and a wood burning fireplace. There are three full baths, plus an outdoor shower and 2309 sq. ft. of living space. Enjoy sunsets, sailboats, and quick access to everything. You are across the Barnegat bay from Island Beach State Park, minutes to Double Trouble State Park and Seaside Boardwalk and Amusement Park. Close to restaurants, and attractions. Being happy feels better down by the bay!
- MLS® #22004209
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1988
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleBi-Level, Shore Colonial, 2 Story
- FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Screens, Timer Thermostat, Washer
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBayside, Bayview, Bulkhead, Lagoon
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Thermal Window, Deck, Fence, Outdoor Lighting, Dock, Water/Elect @ Dock, Shed, Storage, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionBulkhead, Lagoon
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, Neighborhood
- Address85 Cedar Run Road
- SubdivisionPebble Beach
- Zip Code08721
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs, Dec Molding, Sliding Door, Bonus Room, Den
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryClara B. Worth
- MiddleCentral Reg Middle
- HighCentral Regional
- Listing AgentHeather J Dellapietro
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Preferred Properties
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of June 1st, 2020 at 7:05pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.