Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
240 Elberon Avenue, Allenhurst
One of Allenhurst's original Grand Dames featuring timeless up grades and meticulously maintained. Just blocks from the beach, a bike ride to Asbury Park and close to houses of worship and train. The beautifully landscaped yard leads you to wrap around porch as you enter the home. Main house blends updated elements with original features throughout. With 5 bedrooms there's plenty of room for family and friends. Property has a guest suite with full bath and kitchenette over garage. Garage has half bath and is currently used as studio/office.
- MLS® #22005033
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,973
- Year Built1907
- TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Grill, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Stove, Stove Hood, Washer, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooking, Screens, Window Treatments, Blinds/Shades
- ParkingOn Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesApt Above Garage, Detached, Heated, Other - See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Porch - Covered, Porch - Open, Sprinkler Under
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Listing AgentSamuel J Boyd
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Signature Properties
- Address240 Elberon Avenue
- Zip Code07711
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Other, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Dec Molding
- HeatingHWBB, Radiator, 2 Zoned Heat
- # of Stories3
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of July 5th, 2020 at 2:50pm EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.