Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Oakshades Avenue, Aberdeen
Enjoy entertaining family and friends with an open floor plan and a lovely view from the kitchen, to the dining room, and living room. Relax in front of one of the two fireplaces. Features a two car garage, gorgeous granite counter tops, and smooth wood floors. Lounge on the wrap around porch on a nice, warm day. Read a book in the three season room, or barbecue in the fenced backyard, while enjoying the fish pond and planting gardens. Four bedrooms and two and a half baths. The master bedroom comes with fireplace, so you can stay warm by the fire even in your own bed. Beautiful vaulted ceilings, pretty views, and a master bathroom with tub and two vanities. Comes with solar panels. Functioning office can become a fifth bedroom. Anderson windows, two-zone heating, and AC.brick front veneerCambridge country club offer pool and social amenities What I love about this home is the view from the living room and master bedroom, quiet neighborhood.
- MLS® #22007022
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,789
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- StatusContinue to Show
- AmenitiesJogging Path, Other - See Remarks
- FeaturesDryer, Fireplace Equipment, Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
- ParkingDriveway, Asphalt
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Entry, Oversized
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Outdoor Lighting, Patio, Shed, Solar Panels, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Porch - Covered
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Creek, Back to Woods
- Listing AgentSteven Caputi
- Listing OfficeVri Homes
- Address25 Oakshades Avenue
- SubdivisionOak Shades
- Zip Code07747
- Interior FeaturesAttic - Pull Down Stairs
- Cooling2 Zoned AC
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of July 4th, 2020 at 1:20am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.